Digi-100 - The first MIDI compatible Indian musical instrument
The digi-100 is a state-of-the-art digital musical instrument that has
been designed by the pioneers in Indian electronic musical instruments.
This instrument has stunningly realistic sampled natural tabla sound
along with sophisticated features unmatched by any other model of
• 100 thekas in various taals that can be played at any tempo.
* Thekas to suit classical music, Thumri, Ghazals, Bhajans and light
* MIDI Compatible -the first Indian MIDI instrument - connect to a
keyboard and creatively play tabla using keys of the keyboard.
* Tihayee facility for various thekas.
*FILL-IN facility for all 100 thekas.
* Laggi for selected thekas.
* Ten of the thekas can be modified by the user and stored in memory.
* A multi-functional digital display for indicating taal number, matra
number, pitch, tempo and laggi group.
* Digital tuning of pitch with facility for fine tuning within half
* Two settings for bayan (dagga) depth.
* Memory for storing the fine tuned pitch, tempo and bayan setting.
* Two user programmable thekas that can be stored in memory.
* Line-out and Speaker/headphone-out facility (to fit 1/8" jack)
The Taalmala digi-100 is housed in a sleek, lightweight ABS cabinet of
size : 230 x135 x 90 mm, weight approx.1kg.
The standard Radel features provided are:
» Automatic operation on any voltage from 90-260V or six (‘C’ size 1.5V)
internal dry batteries.
» Provision to save selected pitch and tempo in memory